Tuesday, July 17, 2012

L.U.S.T.


Although I want you here and now
I do not dare to break the vow
I made
So long ago
A commitment to me
And also to He
That's when it became a "We" kind of thing
That was before I met you
And now, as I reminisce on the times gone by
Those joyous occasions 
Turned to laughs done dry
Tears in my eyes, and worry in my head
Do I dare enter another man's bed?
Does another woman belong there?
Would it make it okay?
See now I'm getting carried away
I can not
I shall not
I will
NOT
My will to "not" is growing thin
If only the sparks that flew
When I was blinded by love
Would begin again
But then again
If I was blinded, then
How could I see?
He, Me, and also We
Then there's you
From a distance
Like an oasis in the sand
Perfect in my mind
But always out of the reach of my hand

2 comments:

  1. very nice...wonder what u was feeling when you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually just in a creative writing mood. I decided to step out side of my comfort zone and tap into emotions that I may not be feeling at the current moment.

      P.S. I will be making an extension blog, please follow that page as I will no longer be updating this one.
      http://www.TeLLieyRenee.blogspot.com

      Delete