Friday, July 3, 2009

Feelings

Can you feel the feel that I feel? This feeling has got my head spinning like I'm tipsy. It's a feeling in my stomach that came from my heart and is starting to run through my brain. Its scary yet enticing, this feeling of mine. I should say our feeling because I know that you can feel the feel that I feel. I feel it when I talk to you. Your mood changes to match mine and that feeling sends sensations running down my spine.

Can you feel the feel that I feel? Or am I just crazy feeling this way about you? I've felt the changes and I know you can feel them too. My mind is reeling with the combination of feelings that I feel for you. If only you could touch me. To make the connections to my feelings real. Your touch makes me melt when I feel your lips on my body. That's a feeling I feel only wen I'm sleeping, it has yet to become a reality for you and me.

Can you feel the feel that I feel? Do you desire to make these feelings real?
These are my feelings...

No comments:

Post a Comment