Saturday, July 11, 2009

Murphy's Place


Thursday night was another venture on the Dallas club scene. We went to Murphy's. Being from Brooklyn, I'm accustomed to a certain type of party, but it wasn't a flop as I had originally thought it would be. I've noticed that in TX most of the clubs are small restaurant/bar type clubs. They're bigger than Universal Resorts, in Brooklyn, NY, which is a small club in East Flatbush knows for 'hood' parties. In TX there is a higher level of class. The girls out here are real girly girls. Although the music wasn't my taste (example: "Walk with a dip", "Ice Cream Paint Job", and "Mr. Hit That Hoe") it was fun.The DJ played a little bit of everything so I got a chance to get my reggae on. He wasn't Funk Master Flex though. All in all it was a good experience. I would recommend this spot for after work hang outs or for someone who just wants to go out and have a nice time with out having to spent 10-15 minutes at a time just trying to get accross the room. Good DJ... expensive drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment